Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jaxton James Kidd 1st Birthday

Today is my 1st Birthday! I had a great day. I went swimming with my friends and family. Then we all got McDonald's and came to my house to eat and play. I have two teeth right now that I love to bite my mom with. She calls them "love bites" because they are not super hard but I sure get a kick out of them. I love to play with balls, and I love remotes and pretending to talk to my dad on the phone. When my mom opens the computer I think she is skyping with my dad who is in Afganistan right now. I say "HI DADA!" to the computer. I love to say hi and bye to people and I am learning to say Kee and Wei and inkee for my binkey! I sleep in my moms bed since my dad is gone. I love to laugh and run in the road when I am outside. I had lots of fun on my 1st birthday!! By the way I am constantly living in my diaper. I am a messy eater and its pretty hot here right now so forgive my mom for never dressing me unless we go places...she says it cuts down on laundry or something like that....
Jax has the cutest teeth and his little smile and dimbles are to die for. I adore his blond curls and will be sad if his color changes. He had the most beautiful blue eyes. He melts my heart everyday. I am grateful to have him in my life!!
Jax wasn't sure what to do with this candle. We have been working on blowing on his food the last couple of weeks but with all the excitement I think he forgot.
He sure did enjoy eating his cupcake!


Jax got to skype with Sam during the party so he didn't get to miss the Birthday boy blowing out his candle or eating his cake. It was nice to be able to have him be apart of the party!! 
  

 My friend Mandy got Jax a box of tissues. He didn't quite know what to do with it. I am sure he will enjoy pulling them out later today

Thanks to my great friends for celebrating this day with us. Wish we could of invited all of my friends here in Wichita. I am very grateful that you all support our family while Sam is away. You help fill that void of not having him here or our families close by!! I am excited for my baby to be 1 but I am sad to see the days of babies leave our home. I believe this is the last 1 year old that we will have unless we get struck by lightning that we are to have more. I am grateful for my beautiful babies that I have been blessed with. I am grateful for a husband that is willing to sacrafice for our country. I am grateful for the gospel and for all my family and friends. THANK YOU!!!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jaxton! I can't believe he is one.(but I also can't believe our girls will be second graders)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaxton James Kidd 1st Birthdays really very cute. Very few kids can handle so many crowds on their first birthday but this kid is Very few kids can handle so much crowd on their first birthday but this kid is a gem and is smiling in all of the photos. I hope my kid also enjoys his first birthday that is coming in a week and we are planning to host this party at a local event space NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Sam swearing in to the Wisconsin State Bar

Sam swearing in to the Wisconsin State Bar
This was a really neat experience. Sam got to go in front of the Supreme Court Judges and be sworn into the bar. It was kinda intimidating seeing all six judges up there. I would never want to be on trial with those six judges. The court room was awesome with all the beautiful artwork and it was great to see Sam accomplish what he had worked so hard for over the last three years!


Signing the Wisconsin Bar Book of Attorneys (I am not sure what they call it!)

Signing the Wisconsin Bar Book of Attorneys (I am not sure what they call it!)

Keely's First Day of Kindergarten

Keely's First Day of Kindergarten
Keely has been so ready to go to school since she was 18 months old. She is a brain just like her dad! She was very excited to get into her school clothes and had to have her scarf just so for her first day. She let me drive her the first day but would not let me walk her in. Now she rides the bus to and from school. I can't believe how independent she is. It is very cute to watch Weiland run to her at the end of the driveway and give her a kiss and hug goodbye. They are getting so big it amazes me everyday!! Sometimes its hard to get her to look at the camera. Some of the pics she is focusing on other things. It cracks me up!


My little Picasso

My little Picasso
Weiland was painting the other day and decided to have me paint on his body for him...we had a blast! My son is such a perfectionist that if I did not put it symmetrical to the other arm etc. he would get mad. He is such a character!!